Sep 17, 2012

Funny Quote About Life


"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. "
-Lana Turner

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice. "

-Bill Cosby

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. "

-Jim Carrey

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. "

-Steve Martin
 
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. "
-Mark Twain
 
"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. "
-Hedy Lamarr


"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity. "
-Albert Einstein

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it. "

-Buddy Hackett

"A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it. "

-Jerry Seinfeld

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. "

-Elbert Hubbard

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. "

-Mark Twain


"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her." 
-Rodney Dangerfield

"I buy expensive suits. They just look cheap on me. "

-Warren Buffett
 
"A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know."
-Laurence J. Peter

"I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. "
-Bertrand Russell


"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. "
-Margaret Mead


"I have a new philosophy. I'm only going to dread one day at a time. "
-Charles M. Schulz

"If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? "

-Lily Tomlin


"One man's folly is another man's wife. "
-Helen Rowland


“Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
 - Albert Einstein
 
 “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.”  
- Will Rogers

 “I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.”
- Steven Wright

  “I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.”
 - Jackie Mason
 
 ”Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.”
 - Oprah Winfrey

”Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.”
 - Christopher Marlowe

 ”Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.”  
 -Franklin P. Jones

“Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.”
 - Jerry Seinfeld

 
 
;