1. “I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.” - Dudley Field Malone
2. “If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts.” - Albert Einstein
3. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” - Bill Copeland
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” - George Eliot
5. “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
6. “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
8. ”An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” - M.K. Gandhi
9. ”Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.” - John F. Kennedy
10. ”I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison
11. ”It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle
12. ”It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” - Howard Ruff
13. ”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi
14. ”Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” - Sun-Tzu
15. ”Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein
16. ”Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.” - Benjamin Franklin
17. ”Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em.” - William Shakespeare
18. ”That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
19. ”The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” - Will Rogers
20. ”Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” - Will Rogers
Chuck Palahniuk quotes
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away- shing xiong
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.- Unknown
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may
heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.- Unknown
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.- Lou Holtz
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.- Dr. Seuss
"I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry."- Unknown
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.- Randall G Leighton
"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."- Erica Jong
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham Bell
Live with no excuses and love with no regrets- Montel